TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The items you purchase will always be transported in appropriate packaging ensuring they reach the addressee in perfect conditions throughout the year, be it winter or summer.
7€ will be added to all orders for transportation costs. Arcádia will cover transportation costs for purchases over 50€.
All orders made after 12pm on Friday will be delivered as from Monday of the following week, seeing as the delivery service does not operate over the weekend.
We only accept orders with a delivery address in continental Portugal.
2. Arcádia reserves the right of not shipping your item(s) if weather conditions are considered inadequate for delivery and could in any way damage the quality and presentation of the product. Should this be the case, the client will be notified as soon as possible.
3. It is essential that someone be present at the designated address to receive the order within the established time frame. This is the only way in which we can guarantee the quality of the product. Once that time is exceeded, Arcádia will no longer accept responsibility for quality and/or presentation of the product.
4. If no one is present to receive the order at the given address, the carrier will contact the customer through the contact number on the purchase order so that a new time/date can be agreed upon. If we are unable to reach you, a non-delivery notice will be left in your mailbox with a free phone number through which the customer should contact us in order to reschedule delivery.
In any circumstance, since the product will then be delivered after the established time frame, Arcádia cannot accept responsibility for quality and/or presentation of the product.
5. If we are unable to deliver the order within a week of the delivery date, through fault of the customer, we will consider it a definite impossibility of product delivery without any right to reimbursement.
6. Customer data must be completely and correctly filled out. Incorrect or incomplete data may result in non-shipment or unsuccessful delivery of the order.
— USE OF DATA
1. By registering on our website, you automatically subscribe to our newsletter. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
1. Orders will be delivered within a period of not more than two working days.
1. Chocolate must always be kept in a cool, dry place and should not be exposed to the sun, heat or humid environments. Therefore, we take special care in transportation, especially in the summer.
2. We ensure proper conditions during transportation, even when outside temperatures are high, until time of delivery. After that we no longer accept responsibility for quality and/or presentation of the ordered items. Therefore, it is essential that someone be present at the recipient’s address to receive the order (even if it is not the addressee him/herself).
1. After placing your order, you may pay using a Credit Card or PayPal.
1. Given that we work with sensitive products, as from the moment the order is shipped, reimbursements and alterations will not be possible.
1. According to legislation Article 144/2015, 8th of September, please note that in case of litigation the competent jurisdiction is:
CICAP – Centro de Informação de Consumo de Arbitragem do Porto (The Porto Consumer Conflicts Arbitration Centre)
Address: Rua Damião de Góis, 31, Loja 6, 4050-225, Porto.
Telephone: 225508349 / Fax: 225026109